We are always looking for exceptional people to join our fast paced, challenging, team-oriented work environment. Our culture fosters personal growth and commitment both in and out of the office. Our diverse work force is key in delivering outstanding customer service and our commitment to our industry are main components of our unmatched reputation. We hold true the value of hiring, developing and retaining the best employees in the industry. Our management provides an open and innovative environment that promotes professional and personal growth. This is why, one half of our employees have been with ALC for over 10 years!
Why we’re Awesome!!
- Inclusive company culture
- Training and Development
- Competitive Compensation
- Unparalleled Benefits & Wellness (we mean really good)!
- 401k with a generous match
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Transfer Opportunities
- Share in Company ownership
- Employee Recognition program
We are looking for Broker Assistants to join our team! Broker Assistants (Logistics Coordinator) assist the Transportation Broker(s) in the execution of their daily operations If this is you, or you like a challenge– let’s talk.
- Work a flexible schedule: Wed-Sun, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
- Build loads
- Set up carriers
- Update/check calls
- Schedule pickup and delivery appointments
- Update customers systems
- Update customers with critical information, etc.
- Insure proper documentation is sent to Carrier Resources Contact insurance companies for proper certificates of insurance
- Update active load information into system for shipper and carrier tracking
- Call carriers to inquire about lanes, equipment types, and quantities
- Answer phones and distribute calls to the appropriate broker
- Open and sort mail
- Match invoices to files
- Issue Com-checks and Quick pays
- Support accounting function as needed
- Order office supplies
- General office duties
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Uphold the company standard following the company principles of Customer, Company, Office
Skills and Experience
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic team player who excels in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent and effective communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation and excellent work ethic
- Ability to quickly process information and make decisions
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment