If you have experience in inside or outside sales within the Transportation Logistics industry and are looking for a position with a successful and growing non-asset based transportation brokerage company, consider this opportunity!
This role is primarily a New Account Acquisition position, focused on growing and maintaining new business, preferably within dry and/or refrigerated, LTL and flatbed freight.
- New Customer Acquisition
- Managing client relationships through all phases of the sales cycle
- Customer Retention
- Work closely with operations and customer support to ensure customer satisfaction
- Track volumes, numbers and margins as well as achieving monthly, quarterly, annual sales targets
- Perform various administrative duties, including preparing expense reports
- Keeping up to date on current market changes and trends
- Working as part of a team contributing to the overall success of the office
- Prior experience in (outside and/or inside Sales) sales in the transportation/3PL industry, preferable non-asset based.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Quick learner and a logical thinker
- Effective Problem Solving Skills
- Energetic, self-motivated, team player, who excels in a fast-paced office environment.
- Computer literate: Word, Excel, Outlook, Gmail and web browsers.
- Sales: 1 year
- freight: 1 year
- third party logistics: 1 year
- Business Development: 1 year