Intern Brokers Assistant – Full-time
The primary responsibility of a Broker’s Assistant Intern is to learn and assist the Transportation Brokers in the execution of their daily operations, including the following:
- Customer service
- Customer Relationship Management
- Costing and pricing of logistics services
- File Settlement
- Data Update and Maintenance in Oracle.
- Assist with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Other daily operational tasks.
In this position, you will utilize strong computer and communication skills as you coordinate the efficient flow of documentation and communications to help the sales team with its daily operations.
- Learning Objectives
- Exposure to wide range of logistics issues
- Gain critical work experience
- Apply educational background to “real world” supply chain problems
- Obtain experience with commercial transportation, logistics or supply chain management software