Moving it Forward: Fundamentals of Safe Driving
If drivers want to continue to enjoy the freedom of the open road, it is best to review the fundamentals of safe driving. Certainly, the short list of safety tips below is not new to most of us.
- Wear your seat belt.
- Don’t speed.
- Designate a driver if you have been drinking alcohol, or are impaired by any substance.
- Don’t drive when you are too tired.
- Don’t text while driving.
- Use a hands-free phone device when driving.
- Don’t drive faster than the weather conditions safely permit.
- Don’t tailgate.
To continue reading, click here